Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OK, new meds no worky. I went to bed semi-late Sunday, so I'm not even counting Monday as a test day. I went to bed around 11pm Monday and Tuesday nights, which gives me exactly 8 hours of sleep each night. Both days I woke up same groggy (no surprise). Tuesday, the 30mg at 8am seemed to work ok but I felt the meds be pretty much gone by noon but no hard crash. I had a 20 minute nap when I got home from work and still was in bed by 11. Today, groggy all day. Took 30mg at 8am, felt it wear off by 11am, so I took another 15mg (one pill) at noon. Never kicked in, I swear. I feel like a total zombie. I might as well be off meds completely with how I feel. I fell asleep at the chiropractor's office TWICE, and I still feel like hell.

Speaking of which -- I think the first sleep thing might have been cataplexy. I was laying face down on this one table that he uses to stretch my back, and my face went limp and I remember thinking, "I hope I'm not asleep. My cheekbone is pressing onto this table and it kinda hurts" but I couldn't move. I don't know what could have triggered it, though. I didn't laugh or have any kind of emotional response from having my back stretched. Hmm.

However, the second time I fell asleep, it was definitely sleep, hah. I was laying on the table where the electrode things are on, and I had a dream about my dad being dressed up like Santa. *shrug* I still haven't un-groggified since the nap, though. Grr.

No comments: