Monday, November 10, 2008

Long time, no see!

After I gave up on the daily diaries, I haven't really had much to post about. I'm not having a fantastic home life right now, so keeping up with my sleep hasn't been a priority at all. Really, the only change lately has been that I have started gaining weight the past few weeks, which I haven't done since I began taking meds, so it's a little disturbing to me. I think it's just a combination of me binge eating every night due to stress and the 15lbs of Kit Kats I've been consuming every day since Halloween, so no big worries. I saw my sleep doctor last week, and we're trying a controlled release version of the dextro I'd been taking. Normally, I take 20mg dextro in the AM and 10mg dextro at 1pm. With the CR, I'm going to be experimenting over the next few days or weeks to see what works best.

Today, I took 30mg of dextro CR at 8am. Feeling it wearing off around noon, but not a hard crash like regular dextro. My head is just gradually feeling more and more woozy.

No comments: