Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's all rainy outside :(

I'm adding a food and exercise field to the sleep diary. Maybe I'll notice some foods that I should avoid or vice versa. Who knows.



Went to Bed Last Night: 1:30am
Wakenings: none
Woke up Today: 7:30am (laaaate!!!)
Naps: 7–7:30pm
Meds Taken:
   • BCP
   • 1 spray of Veramyst @ 8am
   • 20mg dextro @ 8:00am
   • 10mg dextro @ 1:15pm
   • 1 spray Veramyst @ 12am
   • 1 Alavert (10mg Loratadine) @ 12am

Food:
   Breakfast: can of Slim Fast @ 8am
   Lunch: none
   Snacks: grape FruitBü (organic smooshed fruit) @ 11:30am, 100 calorie pack of Grasshoppers @ 4pm
   Dinner: 6-8 chicken wings, handful of celery with bleu cheese, 5 mozzarella sticks, 3 glasses of Sweet Tea @ 9pm (bad bad, I know, but I was starrrrving)
Exercise: 60 minutes on medicine ball @ 10:30pm

Sleepiness Level: Awake but yawning. Couldn't nap if I tried. Crashed when I came home for a little, and the nap didn't leave me in a funk.
Other Notes:

No comments: