Friday, August 29, 2008

Stormy Friday

Went to Bed Last Night: 1:30am
Wakenings: none
Woke up Today: 7:10am
Naps: 9:30-10pm
Meds Taken:
     • BCP
     • 1 spray of Veramyst @ 8am
     • 20mg dextro @ 8:00am
     • 10mg dextro @ 1:15pm
     • 1 spray of Veramyst @ 11pm
     • 1 Alavert (10mg Loratadine) @ 11pm

Food:
     Breakfast: can of Slim Fast @ 8am
     Lunch: spicy tuna roll with brown rice sushi around 1pm (took about an hour to eat it)
     Snacks: 100 calorie pack of chocolate chips cookies
     Dinner: Chinese buffet @ 7pm
Exercise: none :(

Sleepiness Level: Good. Had a busy day at work that kept me awake and a screaming 8-yr-old at night that kept me awake. :P
Other Notes: Had a possible seizure this morning about 15 minutes after I woke up. Was sitting down petting the cat and my eyes rolled up into my head but my eyes were open and I couldn't move.

No comments: