Friday, September 26, 2008

All you have is peanut butter???

Went to Bed Last Night: 1am?
Wakenings: none
Woke up Today: 7am
Naps: none
Meds Taken:
     • 20mg dextro @ 8am
     • 2000IU vitamin D pills (2x)
     • 10mg dextro @ 1:45pm
     • 500mg metformin @ 1:45pm

Food:
     Breakfast: nothing
     Lunch: roast beef & cheddar sandwich
     Snacks: none
     Dinner: Friday! It's Chinese buffet day!
Exercise: 40 minute walk from work to Nationwide Arena and back

Sleepiness Level: Awesome! Cold is gone, and that walk really gave me extra energy I didn't know I could have in the afternoon.
Other Notes: Woke up with the funniest dream. I was talking in my sleep and was saying, "What?? You only have peanut butter at this party???" I didn't realize I was saying it out loud as I was hitting my snooze button, but I was. :) I was at a party, and all they were serving was a jar of peanut butter with a spoon stuck in it. So I smacked the jar off the plate it was on (which turned out to be my snooze button).

No comments: