Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been slacking on my sleep diary. Nothing exciting has happened in the meantime. I've been getting sick to my stomach like clockwork every day last week from the metformin, so on Friday, I skipped my afternoon dose and was fine. Was fine all weekend, even though I slept a lot like usual. Then this morning, I woke up with the sore throat from hell. I didn't feel stuffy, but judging by my neti pot results, I sure was congested. I've been hoping I'd start feeling better throughout the day, but alas, just more pain.

Went to Bed Last Night: 12:00am
Wakenings: a few times to check the clock
Woke up Today: 7:10am
Naps: 6-7:20pm
Meds Taken:
     • 20mg dextro @ 8am
     • 2000IU vitamin D pills (2x)
     • 10mg dextro @ 1:15pm
     • 500mg metformin @ 1:15pm

Food:
     Breakfast: none
     Lunch: 3/4 can of Amy's Organic lentil soup
     Snacks: 1/2 of a stick of cheese
     Dinner: roast beef sammy from Arbys, a few curly fries (blech), and Diet Coke
Exercise: sneezing

Sleepiness Level: OK, but physically tired today.
Other Notes:

No comments: