Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yes, it's super late, and I'm pretty much dead. I've had to wipe drool a few times sitting here, but I'm on a hunt. I'm trying to google information about contrast MRIs, EEGs, and sleep disorders (specifically hypersomnia), and I'm not having much luck. What exactly do the doctors expect to find? I've never had a head injury, so I don't know. I do have chronic sinus problems and a deviated septum, so is it possible that my misshapen skull is to blame for my defective hypothalmus? I don't know. I don't think anyone really knows, and it's frustrating, and my tiredness isn't helping the frustration and vice versa.

OK my typing is horrible when I'm this tired and the fact that I'm crying during commercials on TV tells me I am way beyond tired. No wonder I always thought I was losing my mind. I should have always found it suspicious that my depression went away with naps. Hmmph.

My forehead is slowly healing, by the way. The skin is still a little scaly, but it's not three big red dots like it was on Friday. My bruise on my elbow from the MRI is still present, but now it's just a greenish yellow that's spread a bit farther than before. If bruises photographed better, I'd keep track of it.

OK brain got heavy. Must go before I'm unable to walk up the stairs to the bed.

No comments: