Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sick as a sick dog

Went to Bed Last Night: 11:00pm
Wakenings: about 20 minutes around 2am thanks to my face caving in
Woke up Today: 7:15am
Naps: none
Meds Taken:
     • 600mg Advil @ 2am
     • 20mg dextro @ 8am
     • 400mg Advil @ 8am, 8pm
     • 1 Mucinex (NOT the decongestant kind) @ 8am, 1pm, 8pm
     • 2000IU vitamin D pills (2x)
     • 10mg dextro @ 1:15pm
     • 500mg metformin @ 1:15pm

Food:
     Breakfast: picked at a granola bar for a few hours this morning
     Lunch: small turkey ranch sub on wheat, a few (around 3-4) Miss Vickie's chips, bottle of sweet tea
     Snacks: none
     Dinner: sushi from Kroger, cupcake
Exercise: 20 minute walk during lunch break (got lost trying to walk to Quiznos)

Sleepiness Level: Awake but I'm pretty drained.
Other Notes: Cold is getting worse. I'm all stuffy, which I guess is better than all drippy. I did my neti pot last night about 4 times and an insane amount of crud was coming out every time. Same thing with this morning's neti flush. Considering I can't take cold medicines with decongestants due to drug interactions, I have to be creative on how to kick a cold.

1 comment:

Main Man said...

It totally stinks that you have a cold. I too find that pushing myself often makes me sick (or allows me to get sick). Hang in there. I will definitely take TONS of photos and I will try to post as much as I can. I am taking my computer with me (actually I might take two!) and hope to blog at least two or three times a day during the convention.