Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My days are all screwed up

I woke up thinking today was Thursday and that I had missed my EEG appointment. No worries, it's only Wednesday. Whew. I was also apparently having a pretty awesome dream when my alarm clock was going off this morning. Todd was greatly amused by it. I was on some game show where you had to do some task and then ring a buzzer (see where the alarm clock plays in?), and I guess every time the alarm would go off, I'd slap the snooze button and yell, "Haha! Got another one!" How my family hasn't committed me to a psychiatric ward before knowing about my sleep disorder is a mystery to me, lol.

I can't remember if I've mentioned before that I loathe having my blood drawn. Nobody can ever find a vein in my arm, and the 15% of people that do then have the fun of dealing with a rolling vein, whatever that means. This is why I usually have them draw blood from my hands. At the MRI yesterday, I had to have dye injected into my vein, and MA Nina was actually able to find a vein in my arm and successfully get a needle into that bugger. Congrats to her! And look, my bruise isn't as bad as I would expect either:


Normally, I get a dark purple bruise the size of Wyoming. I know the cell phone pic isn't the best quality, especially since my office is dark and I held my arm under my daylight lamp. It's a little bluer than what the photo shows, but still nothing as bad as I've had in the past. Hooray!

I've forgotten to eat lunch again. I'm off to heat me up some foods.

No comments: