Friday, September 12, 2008

Went to Bed Last Night: 11:30pm
Wakenings: just once to check the clock
Woke up Today: 6:20am
Naps: none
Meds Taken:
     • 1 spray of Veramyst @ 7am
     • 20mg dextro @ 7am
     • 500mg metformin @ 7am
     • 10mg dextro @ 1:15pm
     • 500mg metformin @ 1:15pm
     • 2000IU vitamin D pills (2x)

Food:
     Breakfast: a mini bagel (1.4 oz) with fat-free cream cheese and sugar free jam
     Lunch: 3 oz. chicken breast, baggy of celery, cottage cheese, raspberry preserves
     Snacks: I've been working on a can of Coke Zero all morning, baggy of celery intended for lunch
     Dinner: Chinese buffet (I had a lot, but I was good)
Exercise: 30-min walk -- dog hates me now

Sleepiness Level: Surprisingly OK considering I took my dextro so early, but I did take that into consideration when I decided upon drinking a Coke Zero for the day, so I bet that caffeine is helping.
Other Notes:

No comments: